Plan Your Dream Coaching Business!
It is time to make your dreams a reality, and I am here to help you do that. I know it feels nearly impossible and you may be at a loss where to begin, I know because I have been there.
So, please, know this. YOU ARE NOT ALONE. So many of us have started with the questions you are likley having right now.
- Where do I begin?
- Where will I find the time to even try?
- Who would want help from me? I am nobody.
- How will I ever be able to leave the safety of the 9-5?
- Where will I find the money to get certification to coach others?
- How can I become a coach when the online world is already flooded has so many?
The thing is, the answers are a lot less complicated than you would think. All you have to do is begin and start making the moves needed toward a more rewarding life and start the coaching business of your dreams!
And I have just the tool to help you with that!
A Coach's Dream Business Journal
This journal was designed to help you gain the clarity and confidence you need to figure out what you were put on this planet to do. And to help you find who you are meant to help. It will help you recognize what your dream coaching business will look like and start taking tangible steps and the inspired action needed to transform it from a dream into reality.
This journal is for you if any of this feels relatable:
- You’ve been kicking around the idea of starting a coaching business, but don’t know if you are good enough, if it would truly light you up or if it is worth committing to. (Not to mention, fill up your bank account!)
- You feel stuck in your current career or business but don’t know what move to make next.
- You’re trapped in a soul-crushing 9-5 and hate that you’re putting your precious energy toward someone else’s dream. (and yet you keep going because if not this, what else?)
- You enjoy what you do, but know something isn’t quite right (read: it’s not your “purpose”)
- You’re running a coaching business part- or full-time but you’re working too much, working with the wrong clients or can’t seem to make the cash you want to make.
- You daydream about doing only what you want to do, and having tons of space in your days to have a life filled with people & activities you love, too!
In short: If you aren’t excited to wake up (almost) every morning because you feel like you’re doing the work you were put on this planet to do (and making good money, doing it!), this journal is for you.
Let me get to the point-the bad news is, that if you can relate to any one of the above, you are wasting your life, talents, skills, and energy. By working a job or running a business you’re not obsessed with is draining and ultimately, not sustainable.
The good news? It’s possible to change your situation and start making moves toward a more rewarding life and coaching business–even if you’re working another job, don’t have the money or don’t know where to focus–right now.
That’s exactly what this journal is for.
It doesn’t matter if you’re living the corporate life (and have for years!) or you currently run a business that just doesn’t feel aligned anymore, all you need is pen & paper (or your favourite word processing program, phone or tablet) to start making major changes right flipping now.
I get it: It’s a big deal to quit your “safe” day job or pivot your current business (which is still paying the bills–or at least some of them!–after all) or even just change up your daily routine so you can spend more time doing what you love (and less of what you don’t!).
But I can promise the prompts inside this journal will give you what you need to flesh out your dream coaching business vision, feel confident enough to pursue it and help you access the infinite wisdom already inside you, so you can release the fear, doubt, and indecision to bring your dream coaching business to life.
A Coach's Dream Business Journal
Finally get the clarity and confidence you need to figure out what you’re here to do, what your dream coaching business will look like and how to start taking inspired action to turn it reality!
So, if you’re ready to...
- Get clear on what your dream coaching business truly looks like.
- Feel wildly confident in your unique swirl of skills & talents.
- Live your days on our precious planet the way you want.
Then, grab a pen and dive in.